Thursday, November 22, 2012

Little Lost Boy


Ok this has been a long time, but today I have a new drawing.  That I just made but don't know if I'm going to add some story or some thing.  My friend from school Name GT, (Green Tea) told me that I should be drawing everyday so I'm doing this for the better-ment of me!  And to help my self out on things like how to make a better drawing and have to work with other media like Photoshop and Ill., and Maya and AfterEff. and many other software.  I should be doing it everyday and for about 2 yrs strati so my drawing would become much better,  their have been things that I have been doing not doing well, and that I have been doing it to improve my hand drawing and computer drawing.  So today I draw something eazy to start my 2 year drawing.

Day one.



No comments:

Post a Comment