Sunday, July 20, 2014

Drawing will come soon!

Hi all it been a long time. I did not post anything new, so I'm just doing my best to do something sometime this week I will post something new a drawing.  I will have to do something like more of Si-Fy type of drawing so it will be thought really good.  I don't have anything new right now and I have not done much drawing.  I will have to do something about that.  I still look at the internet about 3D-Animaiton, and old school drawing too.  But feeling down lately.  I have to do my best any how.


I have thought that if did not draw it will come to me now that I have a long time thinking about I now know that if I keep on drawing than it will come to me.  So I will have to do my best to draw something new and work on it. So for now I will keep you posted.  If you have any comments then write something on my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Meinard. You should come hang out with us and draw. There are a few people from DVC at our wednesday BASA meetings so you should see some familiar faces. At least through the summer, we are meeting up at the Panera in Walnut Creek (Treat and Bancroft) on Wednesdays from 6pm-10pm. Artists talking, eating, and drawing. Come on by!

    Ralph Werner (we had animation with Arthur a couple years ago)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, will see you on Wednesday @ Panera about 6:00PM. At Walnut Creek!

      Delete
  2. Ok I may come this Wednesdays to see you guys in Panera in Walnut Creek, (Treat and Bancroft) will have to see if any bus come buy there! What do I need to bring on your drawing?

    ReplyDelete