Monday, July 21, 2014

Robot drawing with some back ground images.



Ok this is some what new I did but still working on to make it a whole things and will have really think about it! I have been still have making my drawing look 3d with 2d drawing.  will have to really wrok hard on making it look good.  Will have to keep going don't know what to do! I have books and many books but will have to think about how to make it really good.

I don't know what.  But once a week I will have go back to my roots and start to draw something.  I really miss doing this but I will have to do something and do my best and will have to get it right.  I will have to find something good.  There so Flat I need to change my way of drawing!

Will have to do something different so it will pop out.  I will need to go back to my books and read some times.

No comments:

Post a Comment